Terms & Conditions
- The estimate is based on the brief supplied and is valid for 4 weeks from date of issue.
- Our full day rate is based on an 8 hour shoot e.g. 9am-5pm unless otherwise stipulated.
- Shoot timings allow for set up and pack down of approximately 30mins either side of the shoot, and will be outlined in detail on the call sheet and/or shot list.
- Travel time may be charged for a shoot, depending on location. This will be outlined in the estimate and communicated.
- Client is welcome to attend the shoot and will be responsible for approving set ups. Should they not be able to attend, Content&Co will follow the shot list and outputs outlined, but is not responsible for any subjective feedback or shortcomings.
- Overtime on a shoot will be applied on a 1/4 day (2 hour) basis.
- We allow for 2 rounds of feedback on all work supplied, anything over and above this will incur additional costs and hours will be invoiced accordingly.
Any cancellations by a client on an approved estimate must be via email to the relevant Content&Co contact. Upon cancellation the client agrees that Content&Co may at its discretion charge the following cancellation fees.
- Cancellation within 48 hours of shoot day will incur 50% cancellation fee of the quoted amount
- Cancellation of a campaign, design project or strategy will incur the head hour charges and any other hard costs incurred by Content&Co.
- Cancellation of a campaign retainer requires 3 months notice from receipt of written confirmation of cancellation.
The client acknowledges these cancellation fees are a reflection of the loss of business that Content&Co has incurred as a result.
Content&Co produces content on behalf of its client and will provide all materials in their final form to the client. Where no talent is featured, these assets are owned by the client to use in any media globally, in-perpetuity unless otherwise stipulated.
Where talent is used Content&Co warrants that all necessary releases have been obtained and that the talent featured has given their permissions to be used in the manner specified in the talent release form. Outside of the terms on the talent release form the client must pay additional fees to utilise content outside of the dates & usages specified. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that content is not used in a way that contravenes the talent release forms. If a breach is made in this regard, the client acknowledges that an additional talent cost will need to be made.
File Saving & Protection:
Final asset files will be held by Content&Co for up to 12 months. It is the clients responsibility to download files to their own server for longevity and safekeeping. If assets need to be re-supplied, there will be a cost to unarchive and resupply content to client.
Content&Co will store all project files which includes compressed raw footage, audio, graphics and final assets for 3 months. After the 3 month and 12 month storage period, content will be deleted from both the Content&Co server and Dropbox back-up.
Should the client want to retain any or all content and project files, they can request materials. Footage retrieval and delivery will incur an additional cost to be estimated by Content&Co prior to commencement of the handover.
Content&Co will do their utmost to ensure that client data is stored securely, using appropriate technical and organisational measures to prevent unauthorised access, use, or disclosure. If there is a data breach that affects personal or business data, content&co will notify the affected client immediately.
The client will own the rights to any work created by the agency upon full payment of the invoice, not before. Payment must be made according to the due date of the invoice. The client shall bear any fees associated with the method of payment.
A 50% deposit may be required to begin work on any project. The remaining balance is due upon completion of the project. If a project is cancelled by the client, any deposit or payments made are non-refundable.
Any questions or concerns regarding these payment terms and conditions should be directed to your Content&Co contact.